Coming July, 2015
SGWW Chrysalis™ workshops will be held in the Los Angeles area starting in July 2015. Click Here Sign Up to get Updates.
Learn to follow YOUR path, celebrate YOUR gifts, and appreciate YOUR inner strength in your journey towards transformation into the Wise Woman you are becoming.
An Alternative Approach
This is not your mother’s “self help” group. SGWW Chrysalis™ is for YOU. We create an environment that is focused on the issues that young women like you deal with day to day in making the transition from Chrysalis to Butterfly: GIRL to WOMAN.
Q: So what the heck can I expect from SGWW anyway?
A: There are two parts to the Chrysalis™ course: Chrysalis and Butterfly
Smart Girl, Wise Woman™ Chrysalis includes 8 workshop sessions covering topics like:
- The Girl Inside: Identifying the girl who still lives inside of you and learning to make her a part of the woman you are becoming, without letting her “issues” run the whole show!
- Unlearning bad lessons about who you are: We learn all sorts of negative ways of seeing ourselves from our family, peers, society, the media. It’s time we learned to see ourselves through our own eyes. Fresh. Clear. Without all that pollution from the outside world.
- Identity- Who am I really? How do you identify? Are you the misfit? The artist? The geek? The braniac? Or are you all of these things in one package? Let’s explore this together.
- Mother-Daughter relationships: Do you wish you had a better relationship with your mother? Does it seem hopeless? Do you want to be able to connect with older women as mentors? This relationship *can* get better, and this is the place to get started.
- Life Purpose: Are you overwhelmed with all of the options for career, life path and all that comes along with those choices? Do you feel like you want to find your life purpose? That one thing that will help you feel happy and fulfilled? Let’s break it down to the nitty gritty and get you started on that journey.
Chrysalis Course syllabus available in June 2015
The SGWW Butterfly™ Course is a 4 session series for young women who have graduated from Chrysalis
Butterfly Course syllabus available oin July 2015
Q: How much is this going to cost me?
A: I think that this work is very important for young women, so I want to make it affordable for students and those just starting out. Each workshop is the same price as a yoga class. $20. It is even more affordable if you can pay for the whole course up front. 8 session is only $140, a savings of $20. That is like getting one of the workshops for FREE!
Q: How often do we meet? I’m pretty busy already.
A: Good question! We only meet twice a month, leaving you plenty of time to create, work, learn and experience life to the fullest.
Ready to get started? Join other women just like you and click here to get on the VIP list to be in the next series of workshops.
We delight in the beauty of a butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty. – Maya Angelou
Meantime check out the blog and our facebook page!